Interested in a career with Primo Analytics? This is the page for you.
We have 2 openings for our London team!
We are not currently recruiting, as these roles have now been filled, however read below for an example job description.
Junior Java Developer
We are a new FinTech startup looking to expand our business after a successful partnership deal with an established global software company. You would be joining a small but growing team of consultants, where you will help shape and move forward with our vision .
You can expect a young and motivated working group and the usual perks of working for a new generation of companies, focused on productive and efficiency and not long hours sitting at a desk.
We have modern offices in a co-working environment at Plexal, in Stratford, East London
We are offering a flexible package with a competitive salary plus benefits (eg.: pension, health insurance, mobile phone, etc.).
You must be from a strong technical background, ideally with a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with requirements/specifications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code for high performing Enterprise solutions
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Implementing automated testing and unit tests
- Debugging and investigation into errors
Mandatory Tech Skills:
- Basic Windows Administration skills
- Basic Linux Administration skills – must have command line experience
- Strong Office Tools skills – must be proficient in Word and Excel (including Macros)
- Strong Java Skills
- XML and CSV files
- Basic Database programming skills
- Log debugging
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant and Maven
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- EIPs – particularly File Transfer, Database, Messaging, Request Reply
Ideal Tech Skills:
- Apache Camel (ideal)
- JSON (ideal)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- IBM MQ experience
- SQL Server Database experience
- Oracle Database experience
- Web Services experience (ideal)
- Mulesoft (ideal)
- Splunk (ideal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Logical, Analytical
- ITiL- Service Management Framework
- Basic Business Analysis
- Basic Project Management